Does the Housing Department assist renters?

It is not necessary to wait until a regularly scheduled inspection to report a property violation.  Any person may report Housing Code violations within a residential rental unit or the surrounding common areas of the residential property.  Such violations may be reported by calling the Code Enforcement Complaint Line weekdays between 9:00 am-4:00 pm at (866) 557-RENT;1 866 557 7368

For additional information, visit



Comments are closed