This ballot measure could slam the brakes on Big Development in Hollywood. But what does that mean for us?
On Tuesday February 23rd at 6:30PM, panelists on both sides of the Neighborhood Integrity Initiative weigh in on the long-term impact of this controversial measure. We'll also explain the current status of the Hollywood Target, and how the delay of this project is symptomatic of larger city planning issues.
Light refreshments will be served, and attendees will be allowed to voice their concerns regarding the NII, big development, and Target.
- Jack Humphreyville - CityWatch LA
- Leron Gubler - Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Mark R. Edwards - Impact Strategist, MRE Communications
- Grace Yoo - Los Angeles City Council candidate, former executive Korean American Coalition
- Alyssa Van Breene - Associate Real Estate Attorney, Terzian Law Partners
If you want to understand the full scope of the Neighborhood Integrity Initiative, download the Petition Title HERE
5960 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Google map and directions