The mission of the HSDNC Outreach Committee is to inform, inspire, and empower stakeholders in making the Hollywood Studio District a better place to live, work, and thrive. To contact us, please send an email to email@example.com. The Outreach Committee meeting minutes can be found below.
The Outreach Committee is committed to not only understanding your needs and concerns but also supporting your ideas and efforts to improve the quality of life for our neighbors. Our neighborhood council district has an amazing array of ethnicities and cultures that should be acknowledged and appreciated! It is one of our top priorities to recognize the diverse groups of stakeholders that make up our neighborhood and find ways that we can be more connected to one another.
|November||November 4, 2015|
|September||September 23, 2015||September 23, 2015|
Below is a list of our goals for this term. We invite you to comment and share what your goals would be. Our REAL hope is that you would bring your own ideas to our next Outreach Committee meeting so we could help to support you in your dream for what Hollywood could be. Join us for a meeting to learn about upcoming events. We hope to see you there!
- Increase awareness of HSDNC by 50%
- Creation of ongoing neighborhood feedback system
- Increased engagement of youth, seniors, and business community
- Identify 2 new stakeholder initiated projects
- Build email list to 5,000 contacts
- Identify key community leaders and groups represented in HSDNC
- Conduct needs assessment of groups represented in HSDNC
- Increase HSDNC board meeting attendance by 25 person average
- Increased HSDNC board participation