Camden's Walk of Fame Restoration Project
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EASTERN SIDEWALK OF VINE WILL BE CLOSED during this construction. ETA for reopening is summer 2015. The south side of the sidewalk (by Chase Bank) will be repaired first, followed by the repair of the north side of the sidewalk, adjacent to the Camden development.
SULLY MILLER ONSITE FOREMAN
Chris Olsen: 714.493.3558.
TOTUM CORP CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Daniel Caruthers: 310.351.4280
LAS ENGINEER OF RECORDS
Linda Siegel: 949.364.1641
Description of Work
- Mobilize and set up traffic control per approved LADOT traffic control plan.
- Setup temporary site construction fencing and concrete K-rail.
- Saw cut existing terrazzo sidewalk paving.
- Remove and store existing 43 stars to be installed at a later date.
- Relocate existing Zip Car station.
- Relocate existing Metro bus stations and existing parking meters.
- Demo and remove the existing terrazzo sidewalk and sub-slab.
- Excavate and re-compact the sub-grade, pour back a new sub-slab, demo sections of existing curb and gutter and replace with new.
- Remove existing Chase Bank drive approach on Vine Street and pour back in a two
- part section.
- Will maintain an exit drive isle at all times for bank customers.
- Pour back the terrazzo sidewalk along with re-installing the stars that were previously removed.
- Tree well's will be installed with DG and brick pavers at perimeter of tree well's per contract documents.
- Turn back over to the public only after successfully passing the city's slip test inspection.
1500 N Vine St Hollywood
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Google map and directions